Recently, the hate group American Family Association claimed on their Facebook page that a pew poll finding that 90.7% of Congress identifies as Christian must be proof of Congress lying. I tend to agree with them on that, and scrolling through the comments I came upon a person who also disagreed, just not for the reasons I did:
“It’s like how many U.S. population census statistics that have been taken over the years. According to a lot of them about 70-80% of all Americans claim to be christian. However if truly if 70-80% of the U.S. population was truly christian, there wouldn’t be no Planned Parenthood, there wouldn’t be as many riots, God would still be talked about in public schools, there wouldn’t be as much racial tension, Hillary Clinton wouldn’t have been a presidential nominee, The LGBT agenda wouldn’t be crammed down our throats on a day to day basis, people would have more of a moral compass etc.”
Now, I call myself Mrs. Facts, and I deal in…well…facts; it looks like he is in dire need of quite a few, and since I’m such a nice person I am going to supply all these facts free of charge, and I will even “fix” his post:
- If about 70-80% of the U.S. population were truly modern Christians – and followed the Constitution – there would be Planned Parenthood clinics in every city, town, and village, providing (among other things) general healthcare, HIV testing, cancer screenings, and, yes, abortions, but these would be few and far between because Planned Parenthood would also provide easy access to birth control.
- There wouldn’t be many riots because people would behave like adults and actually listen to other people with a different opinion, and police officers wouldn’t disproportionally kill people of color.
- God would be talked about in public schools, and so would Allah, Vishnu, Odin, Zeus, and many others.
- There wouldn’t be as much racial tension because true Christians would be totally ok with having a black president, and they would never, ever, elect a racist, bigoted white supremacist to the highest office of the country.
- In fact, Hillary Clinton would be President because the true Christians would have seen right through her opponent’s lies, and his remarks about grabbing women by the p***y would have been the last straw, combined with the joint statement by the sitting president and the Senate Majority Leader about Russian interference in the election.
- People would have more of a moral compass, and would realize that LGBT+ people don’t have a “secret agenda”, that they just want to live their lives like everyone else, and that what goes on in the bedroom is really nobody else’s business.”
Now, I would ask him to be careful that he doesn’t choke on all these facts because I honestly don’t think he’s used to this kind of dosage since I could tell from peeking at his profile that he voted for Donald Trump, which brings me to this:
He has absolutely no business calling himself a Christian because he voted for a man (baby) who violates several of the Ten Commandments on a daily basis over an immensely qualified (methodist) woman who learned this valuable lesson from her mother:
“Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
HE is a fake Christian!
I should go tell him to have a mendacious day. I think I will.
P.S. If you want to see so-called Christians praying for the ultimate fake Christian, watch this video where they’re going up against a “concentrated satanic attack” on The Trump himself.
Featured image via screen capture